Irish Classic and Vintage Motor Show 2019
Sunday July 7th, Terenure College
The 28th Irish Classic & Vintage Motor Show, Ireland’s largest classic car show, will be held in Terenure College, Dublin, on Sunday July 7th 2019.
Classic Car for Display
Our 2019 entry fees for classic car display are:
- For Display: €15 per car (Up to Monday, June 25th. Inc driver and one passenger, extra passengers €5 each. Commemorative plates are available free of charge for all display cars entering before this date. Display cars should be at least 20 years old unless entering with a one marque club or by prior invitation.)
- Cars for Sale: €30 (Single vehicles only, all signs must be inside the car.Inc driver and one passenger.)
- Late entry fee: €20 per car (After Monday, June 25th. Entries can be made online up to Saturday, June 30th or at the gate up to noon on the day subject to space being available. Late entries should collect their windscreen hanger from the organisers office in the field if they wish to be included in the judging.)
Our 2019 entry fees for general admission to the public are:
- Adult Entry (Public): €15
- Children (Under 16): €5
- Senior Citizens (Public): €10.
- Family Ticket: €30 (2 Adults + 2 Children)
The event is open to the public from 10.00am to 5.00pm and free car parking is available within the grounds. Please follow the signs and marshals instructions to enter and exit the car parks via Fortfield Road and Templeogue Road.
Tickets may be bought at the gate or by credit card online using the links shown below.
Up to 1,500 cars are expected, with prizes presented in the arena at 4pm, and there will be music and children’s entertainment during the day.
Buy tickets now
We are Ireland’s largest classic car event.
Many thanks to the owners of the 1,380 vehicles who attended this year!
One Marque Car Clubs attending include:
- Aston Martin
- Alfa Romeo
Highlights from last year included a Jaguar Low Drag Lightweight E-type and the Jaguar R-D6 Concept Car. Also on display will be selected Fire Brigades, Kit and Custom Cars, Ferrari, Lamborghini and McLaren Super Cars with up to 1,500 vehicles expected in total.
Autojumble and trade stands, refreshments, and children’s entertainment will also be available throughout the day.
Location(Open in Map App) here.
Dublin D6W DK72
Terenure College is located at the Templeogue Road / Fortfield Road crossroads in Dublin 6W. If travelling on the M50, exit at Junction 11 and head East on the N81 towards Templeogue and Dublin City Centre.
The grounds are provided by kind permission of the Carmelite Order. Please note that no dogs, charcoal fired barbecues or unapproved trading or commercial activities are permitted – this includes banners, leafleting and signwritten vehicles.
This year our chosen charity is the Help Emma Beat it Fund. This is an extremely worthy cause and your support would be greatly appreciated.
Music will be provided by the Hot House Big Band during the afternoon and prizes will be awarded to the best cars at 4pm in the centre arena. Breakfast, at €6, will be available in the grounds from 8am to 11am and a range of food will be available throughout the day.
Many thanks to the owners of the 1,380 cars who attended last year.
If you wish to book space for a Club or group of 4 cars or more then the main contact should return our Club Booking Form. (Note that space is allocated to individual Club stands based on cars booked by June 22nd stating the Club name so please ensure all of your group enter the correct Club name. All others will be parked in the Non-Club area.)
Note that all trade stands must be booked and paid for in advance and no unauthorised trade or commercial activity of any sort is permitted within the grounds on the day. There are a wide range of sponsorship and advertising opportunities are available at the show – click download our Sponsorship Booklet for more information.